Chosen From Heaven Above . . . Hearts Forever Joined In Love

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Still Here . . .

I know I haven't posted in a while. I kept thinking, "I'll catch up with . . . " a Halloween post, then it was a Thanksgiving post, NOW it is a Christmas post. But, I have so many great pictures to share of the Halloween costume, soccer, Thanksgiving School Feast, etc.

Of course the main issue is TIME!!! The last couple of months have been a whirlwind with work & year end projects. And, the frustrating 2nd issue is, seems my computer is finally loaded down with pictures & I can't download any more without first removing some to free up hard drive space (I don't want it to crash & loose all my precious pictures). I just haven't found the time to do that yet. And, Christmas is coming. I need to get it done SOON so I can free up my camera's memory cards (yes, they are all full too). Got to take those Christmas morning pics!

So, I promise, sometime soon all will be organized & downloaded & posted to the blog. It will be late, but that's OK (I'll just back date it like it was posted timely, LOL)

Adoption update: No news . . . sadly, several months off before any referrals! I'm not even going to say when the agency is estimating. I'm taking a mental break from the wait & worry. So, I'm just going to say . . . As soon as possible!

I hope everyone will take some time out during the Holidays to remember the Reason for the Season. And . . . Kiss & Hug your children!! They are precious gifts!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

You have been through this before so you know your sweet baby is probably just not ready yet. Enjoy the holidays with Nicholas while he is still an only child - it will be different - wonderful but different. That is what helped me last Christmas. I adore Sam but I miss having time with just Sophie. I hope this is encouraging that is the way it is meant.

Have a great holiday!

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

They are precious gifts!

Looking forward to your pics and continuing prayer for you and your little-one-in-wait.

cm

Joy said...

Nancy,
I will keep you in my daily prayers for a referral.

I feel funny when I have not posted for a couple of days. I know how you must feel.
Joy

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

I will be glued to your blog, waiting for news, before long!!! I can't wait for our baby girls to meet! :)
Happy New Year!
Holly