Chosen From Heaven Above . . . Hearts Forever Joined In Love

Monday, December 1, 2008

OK, Here is the Scoop . . .

Okay, here is the news!!! I have changed my agency once again. Yes, I know . . . crazy, but true. I never thought I would be at this point in my adoption journey. But, here I am.

3 Agencies!

The 2nd agency was really having difficulties in the 2 regions that they process infants/toddler adoptions in. Both regions had become very, very difficult. Kemerovo, my region of preference has started to really restrict referrals & major delays are now encourtered with 1st trip invitations/court hearings. I was looking at major delays . . . plus, there were some very significant changes within the agency that started me to question my relationship with them. So, my dilemma was, once again, "What should I do?"

So, I once again let my heart lead the way . . . to a new agency, LightHouse Adoptions (Ann Arbor, MI)! I do think that Lorien (director) "hears" my story & is committed to helping me. I'm not just a number on a long list. And, Lorien does it ALL, so there are no conflicting stories to weed through of "she said, he said" & "OK, someone please tell me the truth!". I think I will be happy with LH.

But, honestly, I have been here before. Only time will tell . . . and, in the end, the final determining factor will be - "Will I have a completed adoption, SOON!?"

All I know is - I'm still here, committed to my daughter!

No comments: