Chosen From Heaven Above . . . Hearts Forever Joined In Love

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Being Real . . .

IA adoption is just hard . . . no other way to say it! I know of other families that have processed quickly 6-9 months & under 12 months. So, what am I doing wrong? Why am I looking at 3 LONG years!!!

I don't know . . . I don't know . . . I don't know!!!

Sorry, for the Vent . . . but someone recently told me I needed to start "being real"! So, YES, my friends, I am frustrated, very frustrated!

It seems the regions I have been assigned to have had unlimited issues in 2008. Once again, I just got caught up in all of it . . . nothing that I could have predicted or anticipated. I am somewhat limited to what regions I can go to because of my single parent status. Russia is slowly eliminating the regions that are single parent friendly. My choice in agencies have been based on the "best information at the time". And, so they haven't turned out to be the "best' in the long run. How do you really KNOW!!!

In the spirit of "being real" . . . I will finally admit, I have had several (please don't ask me how many, just too many for my heart to bare) referrals this summer. But, with each one, there was "something" that prevented it from being "my baby girl". With each one, I was so excited, thinking "this is it!!!" Only, to be taken to my knees emotionally & spiritually. The details are painful & private.

Trying . . . Not to become discouraged. Not to become angry. Not to loose Faith!

I can't change the facts, I can only just go with it. So, more decisions in the works. Hopefully, decisions that will move it forward.

More to come . . . when I have a comfort level to publically share!!!

No comments: