Chosen From Heaven Above . . . Hearts Forever Joined In Love

Monday, August 10, 2009

Received Visas . . .

I received our visas today! Right on schedule.

I used a really neat on-line site called http://www.visahq.com/. The process is very simple & easy. You can follow along the process from application - through consulate approval - to issue. They also have a wonderful on-line chat line that you can instant message through & get immediate answers to your questions. Very, very helpful when traveling to a country that you have never traveled to & don't know anyone that has!

The only document I waiting on is my I-171H with country change from Russia to Pakistan. According to the USCIS office, I should have it within 10 business days.

One more step closer . . . to my daughter!

No comments: